The International Student Forum

UK Student studying in Canada

Financial Aid is always a popular topic. Use this section to tell other students about resources you have found.

Moderator: jfrankel

Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

UK Student studying in Canada

Postby kero » Fri, 08 Jul 2011 03:19:30 -0500

I am a UK (England) student, and I want to study in Canada (undergraduate level).

How can I get a loan? I have checked out many loan websites, and they are all for US citizens, or for people going to US universities. I cannot find one that is for UK students, or for going to Canadian universities.

Everyone seems to recommend but I cannot use them because I'm not a US citizen, nor do I have a US cosigner.

Can anyone recommend where I can get a student finance loan for studying in Canada?
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 03:15:00 -0500

Return to “%s” Financial Aid

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest