The International Student Forum

UK Student studying in Canada

Financial Aid is always a popular topic. Use this section to tell other students about resources you have found.

Moderator: jfrankel

Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

PLEASE NOTE THIS REGARDING MARKETING OR LINKS
All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

UK Student studying in Canada

Postby kero » Fri, 08 Jul 2011 03:19:30 +0000

I am a UK (England) student, and I want to study in Canada (undergraduate level).

How can I get a loan? I have checked out many loan websites, and they are all for US citizens, or for people going to US universities. I cannot find one that is for UK students, or for going to Canadian universities.

Everyone seems to recommend http://www.internationalstudentloan.com/ but I cannot use them because I'm not a US citizen, nor do I have a US cosigner.

Can anyone recommend where I can get a student finance loan for studying in Canada?
kero

Return to Financial Aid