The International Student Forum

Need A Cosigner to Graduate

Financial Aid is always a popular topic. Use this section to tell other students about resources you have found.

Moderator: jfrankel

Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

PLEASE NOTE THIS REGARDING MARKETING OR LINKS
All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

Need A Cosigner to Graduate

Postby Moheattt » Tue, 12 Jul 2011 03:40:57 +0000

Hey, I am in dire need of a cosigner to finish my Bachelors Degree at Full Sail University. I am only 9 classes away and was informed that I would need a private loan to fund my last semester. I am ALREADY APPROVED for the loan which is for $20,242. You will be able to pull your name off after 12 months of consecutive payments which are at $300 a month GUARANTEED. They will be giving me $7,000 for living expenses which I plan to use half for the 12 consecutive payments so you CANNOT loose in this situation. I will put the money in a CD or a money order so I will not spend it. I really need to finish my education because time is running out for my Leave of Absence and I will still get charged for the portion of funding already used which is $35,000 and still have no Degree. You can contact me via email at sedwyck7@hotmail.com. for more details. Thank you.
Moheattt

Return to Financial Aid