The International Student Forum

Need A Cosigner to Graduate

Financial Aid is always a popular topic. Use this section to tell other students about resources you have found.

Moderator: jfrankel

Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

Need A Cosigner to Graduate

Postby Moheattt » Tue, 12 Jul 2011 03:40:57 -0500

Hey, I am in dire need of a cosigner to finish my Bachelors Degree at Full Sail University. I am only 9 classes away and was informed that I would need a private loan to fund my last semester. I am ALREADY APPROVED for the loan which is for $20,242. You will be able to pull your name off after 12 months of consecutive payments which are at $300 a month GUARANTEED. They will be giving me $7,000 for living expenses which I plan to use half for the 12 consecutive payments so you CANNOT loose in this situation. I will put the money in a CD or a money order so I will not spend it. I really need to finish my education because time is running out for my Leave of Absence and I will still get charged for the portion of funding already used which is $35,000 and still have no Degree. You can contact me via email at for more details. Thank you.

Return to “%s” Financial Aid