The International Student Forum

someone please please help I have urgent question about loan

Financial Aid is always a popular topic. Use this section to tell other students about resources you have found.

Moderator: jfrankel

Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

someone please please help I have urgent question about loan

Postby ljosins » Tue, 01 Nov 2011 11:54:10 -0500

Basically I attend a private university , Point Park University. They only offer 3 abroad locations that are over priced and limited class wise. I decided to go through CEA and was accepted to French Riviera. I had my university approve all my courses and set everything up. I have to take a leave of absence with my home university while abroad. This has caused a huge issue with my loans. Since I am not attending my home institution, they refuse to accept student loans to be transfered to CEA abroad. I cannot apply for loans through CEA because its a program that finds abroad programs not an actual school .. the actual school I will be attending is SKEMA business school , which is relatively new and I cant find any loan options affiliated with it.

I wanted to see how I could somehow get a student loan if I cannot go through my home institution . Can anyone help!?

Return to “%s” Financial Aid