The International Student Forum

Financial Help & Aid

Financial Aid is always a popular topic. Use this section to tell other students about resources you have found.

Moderator: jfrankel

Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

Financial Help & Aid

Postby dharamje » Mon, 23 Jan 2012 09:04:46 -0500

Dear sir/madam,

This is Dharam Singh from Lucknow(India), i am to be enroll -New York Film Academy (NYFA) and i have contact TO Several website for Grant loan or Scholarship for getting Financial Aid but after trying there is no valuable response i got -I want to say or urge to you "If a person have ability to prove or perform excellently at the level of International but if he being short for Only Money to do Education /Job i want to make request that - "To help a student will be easily if you support or help" - for my education i need help for Loan & Scholarship, kindly help me with guidelines , kind in love of Humanity & support for The People on time & before Problems.

1- One Year Film Making Course
2- Four weeks Acting Programs

(I have selected above programs at NYFA (

Waiting for valuable Reply sir,

Mo- 00 91 8756893271

Re: Financial Help & Aid

Postby StudentGuru » Thu, 02 Feb 2012 11:52:23 -0500

Hi, if you're seeking information regarding loans and scholarships please visit our Financial Aid Resource section
Get social and join in the fun:

Follow us on Twitter -
Comment on my blog -
Become a Facebook Fan -
International Guru

Return to “%s” Financial Aid