The International Student Forum

What should I opt for to get pr in Canada?

Please feel free to post with questions or comments about studying in Canada!
Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

PLEASE NOTE THIS REGARDING MARKETING OR LINKS
All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

What should I opt for to get pr in Canada?

Postby Supreet » Tue, 23 Feb 2016 02:37:28 -0500

Hi,I am from India.i have done m.com and b.ed and I have completed my last study in 2013.i got married in march2015.i have no work experience.i want to settle in Canada with my spouse.i need ur help regarding which degree or course should I study in Canada so that I can get pr in Canada in coming future.pls do reply.thnkss
Supreet

Re: What should I opt for to get pr in Canada?

Postby voidancer » Wed, 30 Mar 2016 02:54:09 -0500

Depends on what you want to do or achieve, or what your business should look like in future when you want to be dependent on your own, any ideas so far?
voidancer

Postby CCHS » Mon, 01 Aug 2016 04:22:54 -0500

Hi Supreet,

PR is systematic progress towards an aim that needs a step by step progress towards achieving the same. So, start with a Post Graduate Diploma Degree - Find a skilled job recognized for PR purposes under the express entry system - Apply under the express system after you achieve one year of work experience.
CCHS

Postby lizajack2013 » Wed, 03 May 2017 12:26:56 -0500

Gaining permanent residency for Canada is all based on eligibility and factors that affect the immigrant’s future prospects within the country such as field of expertise, work experience, references and relations in the country.
lizajack2013

Return to “%s” Study in Canada