The International Student Forum

Grad from India, help needed on studying in the uk

Discussion Forum for international students regarding study in the United Kingdom.

Moderator: studyabroaduk

Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

PLEASE NOTE THIS REGARDING MARKETING OR LINKS
All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

Grad from India, help needed on studying in the uk

Postby jc7349 » Fri, 19 Nov 2010 02:30:11 -0500

My friend lives in India and is looking to come to the UK to do either a post grad or diploma in sports science/physical education. He is an Arts grad from Delhi University. Will he be able to do a post grad or diploma in sports in this Country? What are the entry requirements?
jc7349

Re: Grad from India, help needed on studying in the uk

Postby eca uk » Tue, 23 Nov 2010 06:56:04 -0500

Hi,
I think she can, give me more details about her, all previous diploma/degree/qualification. Also about her english qualification (any language certificates?) If you have any further questions, please dont hesitate and contact me.

You can add me on facebook.com/ecauk for more interactive communication or drop me an email to jozef@ecagencyuk.com

Regards Jo
eca uk

Re: Grad from India, help needed on studying in the uk

Postby yomuzoku » Thu, 29 Sep 2016 11:16:17 -0500

As I have seen that you are providing different language classes and certificates. I would to recommend an online Japanese course for your Japanese language seekers. This course is designed to learn with a tool to get exact meaning and pronunciation at the same time.
yomuzoku

Return to “%s” Study in the UK