The International Student Forum

Cheapest universities in the UK???????

Discussion Forum for international students regarding study in the United Kingdom.

Moderator: studyabroaduk

Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

Cheapest universities in the UK???????

Postby silvia » Thu, 17 Apr 2008 09:01:35 -0500

I'm from Italy and I'd like to go study in the uk next year.C an you please tell me which are the cheapest Universities?I'd really like to study in a big city like London (but I know it's too expensive), Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool etc.... What would you recommend???

Re: Cheapest universities in the UK???????

Postby StudentGuru » Fri, 18 Apr 2008 02:54:49 -0500

Rather than looking for the cheapest - why not look for the one that will support you the most financially: ... rding-aid/
Get social and join in the fun:

Follow us on Twitter -
Comment on my blog -
Become a Facebook Fan -
International Guru

Postby studyabroadstudent » Mon, 05 May 2008 07:17:18 -0500

Are you sure you want to look at the cheapest universities - ?
why dont you compare all your universities depending upon what you want to do and then look at the one that is cheapest and then go there???

you can get a list of all univs (using an MBA course as an example) from the UK:

Postby simondigi » Mon, 07 Jul 2008 05:22:36 -0500

go up north!

Postby fluidvibes » Thu, 10 Jul 2008 09:37:20 -0500

I go to a great university called the University of Sussex in Brighton, UK. I believe that the price I am paying for my one-year MA program is very much worth the pounds I am spending. I do believe that the price is on the lower end of comparable universities and the education is very significant. Brighton as a city is fantastic. It's on the sea and there's a lot to do and see. A great website with more information is Post Grad - a good general website to get more information about studying in the UK. Good luck!

Return to “%s” Study in the UK