Discussion forum for international students regarding study in Australia

Moderator: StudentGuru

Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

PLEASE NOTE THIS REGARDING MARKETING OR LINKS
All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

Hey, I need some help? Pleaseee!*

Postby alyssa_lauren » Wed, 10 Feb 2010 10:34:35 -0500

Hey, my name is Alyssa! I am just looking for some information on studying abroad in Australia. I live in Phila, PA as of right now. I would just really like to talk to someone who was or is in my position. I am twenty years old I would love if it were someone who is around my age who could chat with me! :) Thanks!! :wink:
alyssa_lauren

Re: Hey, I need some help? Pleaseee!*

Postby GBell » Sat, 27 Feb 2010 11:49:38 -0500

I have a friend from philly, he moved over to study enviromeental science, since Murdoch university has the best facillities.

Theres plenty of good unis in Australoa, depending on what you want to study. let me know if you want any info providing your following this thread.
GBell

Postby Degrees Overseas » Tue, 06 Apr 2010 05:44:40 -0500

Hi Alyssa,

That is great you are interested in furthering your education in Australia! Each university in Australia was created as an act of Parliament, therefore the quality of their educational programs and research practices are highly regulated by their national and/or state governments.

What are you looking to study and when are you looking to go? I work with students who are interested in pursuing degrees in Australia or New Zealand, and am happy to help answer any questions you might have.

I look forward to hearing from you Alyssa!

Take care,
Natalie
Degrees Overseas

Postby AustralianStudy » Thu, 08 Apr 2010 03:04:38 -0500

Hi Alyssa,

I work for the Australian Agency for Education and Training (AAET) and we provide a free service for students coming to Australia to study.

Unfortunately I can't think of anyone on our database that has come from Phily that is around your age, but I can definitely set you up in the Phily or USA click when you get here, there are dozens of clubs and events and you will have a little Phily gang within weeks.

Just FYI as well as the above we support you in numerous other ways including:
- Choosing location and University
- Visa and immigration issues
- Accommodation and lifestyle questions

We can make sure that your appications are processed quicker and we can often bypass the University application fee.

I would answer you questions here, but unfortunately I only log in every few weeks making our communications a little difficult, search for Australian UniHelp on Facebook and I can answer your questions live.

Speak soon,
James
AustralianStudy

Postby chris19700 » Sun, 13 Dec 2015 08:24:55 -0500

For students currently searching for accommodation close to campus, it would be worthwhile to check out this property rentals app called Snailapp. The app handles self-managed property in Australia and is a super efficient/convenient medium that accommodates for interactions between landlords and tenants.
chris19700

STATISTICS ASSIGNMENT HELP

Postby BaldwinBrown » Wed, 15 Nov 2017 10:33:29 -0500

Amazing statistics work done in a miraculous time that too in a professional and timely manner with Statistics Homework Help with the best solution for any of the complex problems if you worry about your homework to be submitted within the deadline with the help of a team of highly qualified tutors who are interested in handling complex problems.

https://www.tutorspoint.com/blog/statistics-assignment-help/
BaldwinBrown

Return to “%s” Study in Australia